Monday, November 15, 2010

Out for Blood (The Drake Chronicles, #3)Out for Blood by Alyxandra Harvey

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


"Tell me about the Drake Brothers. Are they as yummy as everyone says?"

"Totally." I didn't even have to think about that one. "It was like being in a room full of Johnny Depps."

If those lines alone don't suck in you in, I don't know what else will...

The story centers around Hunter Wild (yeah, I know, awesome name), a star vampire hunter in her last year at the Helios-Ra academy and Quinn Drake, pretty boy vampire prince and infamous womanizer. When the Helios-Ra academy is over run by a mysterious illness that is slowly killing off the student body and the Hel-Blar are attacking at an increasing rate, it's up to Hunter to find out why and how to stop it but when her best friend has gone off the deep end and her teachers seem to be clueless, who can she trust? Quinn on the other hand is quite the lady's man and doesn't seem to think beyond the next pretty face but there is something about Hunter that makes her stand out from all the others and against his better judgment he finds himself drawn to her and her cause but is this more than just a passing fancy?

If you liked My Love Lies Bleeding and Blood Feud, you will love Out for Blood. I actually surprised myself by how much I really enjoyed this book. The story pulls you in from the beginning and the comical banter between characters old and new, as well the fast paced action makes for an entertaining read. I can't wait from the next book in the Drake Chronicles, bring it on!!!





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment