Monday, May 10, 2010

Welcome to the BookWyrm Lair


I love to read and if I had a chance I would have a personal in-built wall to wall library complete with the sliding staircase filled with endless shelves of books and a comfy reading chair...

I devour books like there is no tomorrow (just ask my BF & Friends) and love losing myself in the different worlds of adventure others have created. If I like a book, I tend to check out other books written by the same author or see if the book is part of a series.

My friends usually ask me what books to read next based on authors or genres they have read previously. So in a way, this blog is for them.

Hope you like my reviews and if you have any questions just let me know :)

- MystGrrl

1 comment:

  1. I really like your reviews and your interesting-not-so-common selection of titles, it's now bookmarked in my reader so expect to see me here from now on

    ReplyDelete